Are you suffering from adrenal fatigue and adrenal burnout?
Adrenal burnout is symptomized by constant fatigue, unrelieved by rest and sleep. Low energy impairs every system of the body and toxic emotions accumulate. The world looks bad, other people appear evil, and you feel hopeless.
Study the symptoms.
Take some time to take care of you!
When the adrenal glands respond to stress, their hormones raise blood sugar and blood pressure, and promote energy production. When the adrenals become depleted, the body is unable to handle stress. That is why we use adrenalin (or epinephrine) for emergencies.
Adrenal Fatigue or Burnout may be caused by:
- mental or emotional stress
- physical stress from chemical toxicity or nutritional depletion
- spiritual stress
- financial or family stress
Excessive stress can result from:
- being overworked
- fast-paced, high-stress, fear-based lifestyles
- electromagnetic frequencies from cell phones, cell towers, televisions, WiFi, microwave ovens and computers
Take some time to relax, unwind and deal with stress in a healthy and positive way.